University lecturer and professor positions, as well as temporary assistant positons (for doctoral students)  are published on a national site managed by the French Ministry for Education.

Lecteur and maître de langue positions (native speaker assistant positions) are advertised by each university, either on its internet site or via its English department. A few positions are mentioned on this page, below.