Le département d’Anglais de l’Université du Mans souhaite recruter un lecteur d’anglais.
Les candidats doivent être de langue maternelle anglaise. Vous trouverez ci-après plus de détails.
Les candidats sont invités à envoyer leur dossier à :
Co-directrices du département d’anglais de l’Université du Mans
English Teaching Assistant position at Le Mans University, France, beginning first week of September 2018 until late June 2019 (work contract ending August 31, 2019). Possibility of renewal for another academic year.
- Must have a status of a graduate student as of Fall 2018
- Must speak French at intermediate or advanced level to communicate with coworkers and with some students
- Must be able to work independently; some experience teaching English would be preferable as would be cross-cultural skills
- Must commit for the entire period of the contract (one year minimum)
- Job Responsibilities:
- Ø English Conversation Workshop, English Tutoring, Evening English classes for a total or 13 hours per week spread out Monday-Friday
- Ø Independent lesson planning and teaching; planning and execution of games and activities
- Ø Integration of listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
- Salary equivalent to about $1,400/£900 per month (paid through the summer even though you are not working)
- Opportunity to meet people and make friends from all different cultures and backgrounds
- Opportunity to improve proficiency in French and immerse in French culture
- Free weekends and several paid vacations allow for flexibility to travel (Paris is 1.5 hours away by train). France has affordable trains so that you can go anywhere fairly easily
- With the entire summer off work, but paid, you are free to stay in France/Europe until the end of August
- Le Mans is an easy city to get around with ample affordable public transportation.
- Plenty of shopping, bars, restaurants, cinemas, cafés in the city center with a convenient tramway service from campus
- Contact :